US/Eastern | Nov 01, 2021 to Nov 28, 2021
Teams - 28 / 256 Registered | 5 V 5
This Clash of Clans Tournament is a 5v5 TownHall Level 14 village event and will be held starting November 1, 2021, through November 28, 2021.
THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE EVENT!
Be sure to Pre-Register NOW to secure your spot and be able to compete for fun, bragging rights, and your share of the $250 prize pool!
Checking into the event is required or you will be dropped from the event before brackets are created. See the rules for more details.
1. It is required that you join the GGtoor discord for ongoing updates about the event: https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
1a. All registration data must be correct and accurate. DO NOT ENTER FABRICATED DATA! Any team discovered to have entered incorrect birth date, email, discord ID, or any other information being fabricated, will be disqualified without prizing, and potentially banned from all future events.
2. The rounds of the event will be played over time. Each match/round should be played within the set period of time (which will be announced on the discord server above. Visit the #coc-chat channel to discuss the event or ask any questions!)
3. Check in will be required. You can check-in here on tOORnament.com within 48 hours of the event starting. If you do not check in, expect to be dropped from the event!
5. Tie breaker will be done by the following priority Stars>Destruction>Avg.Time(lowest)>Rematch.
6. The war setup must be according to the following format. 5min Preparation Day, 45mins Battle Day.
7. The 3rd place match and Grand Finals will be played on stream. See schedule for more details.
8. Every rule violation will cost 1 star deduction. (The no.of attempts to breach the rule will accumulate to a greater star deduction.)
9. If any player not on the team's official registration roster is used, the team will be disqualified.
10. Age: To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Players between the ages of 13 and 17 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THE REQUIRED FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://discord.com/channels/708790719015551017/761211030927441940/786226171864023050
11. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or grief your opponent in Real Life, such as in any Discord or Twitch chat (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
12. Select matches for this event may be streamed on a one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so!) with #GGtoor in the title. By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and commentate any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
13. To participate in the event you must use a TownHall Level 14 village, and you must use the same account tag as the one you registered with.
14. You are allowed to have donators in the clan. Any level clan can be used to play the event match.
15. All scores must be reported via screen shots in #coc-score-reporting
16. Additional rules
The troop/spells/siege numbers are calculated by considering Clan Castle.
A. If the army composition consists of 3 or more pekkas, then only 4 or less super wizards are permitted.
B. If using any zaps, then no more than 5 dragons are permitted.
C. If using skeleton spells, then no more than 5 super/inferno dragons are allowed.
D. If using more than 2 rage spells, then usage of more than 5 electro dragons is prohibited.
E. If 3 or more rage spells are being used then no more than 5 normal dragons are permitted to be used on the attack.
F. If Using 2 or more rages, then no more than 3 Super Bowlers allowed
G. No Seasonal Troops
Note: Please check the discord to confirm if there are any special changes to the Gameplay rules.
Registration: until Oct 29, 11.59pm IST
Check-in & Admin setup: Oct 30-31
round 1: Nov 1-5
round 2: Nov 6-10
round 3: Nov 11-15
round 4: Nov 16-20
Round 5 : Nov 21-24
round 6 (Semi-Finals): Nov 25-26
Finale: (3rd place match + Grand Finals, streamed) Nov 28 (time set by staff)
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.
*ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
Sorry, but you are trying to sign up with an email already in our database. What do you want to do?