US/Eastern | Jan 18, 2022
Teams - 103 / 264 Registered | QUADS
This Free Fire Tournament will be begin on January 18, 2021
THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE EVENT!
Be sure to Pre-Register NOW to secure your spot and be able to compete for fun, bragging rights, and your share of the $100 prize pool!
1. It is required that everyone (team captains and all players on the team) join the GGtoor discord for ongoing updates about the event: https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
1a. All registration data must be correct and accurate. DO NOT ENTER FABRICATED DATA! Any team discovered to have entered incorrect birth date, email, discord ID, or any other information being fabricated, will be disqualified without prizing, and potentially banned from all future events.
2. The rounds of the event will be played over several days. See the schedule below for dates, times, and details for advancing each round.
3. Check in will be required for all Open Division Teams. Check in will open 72 hours before the event starts, and run for 24 hours. It closes 48 hours before the event starts to leave the final 48 hours as time for the admins to create the brackets and give the teams permissions. (see the schedule, below.)
The Team Manager/Captain of each Open Division Team can check-in the team here on tOOrnament.com, or by posting the team name in the #gff-check-in-help channel of the GGtoor discord within the check in period.
If you do not check in this way, your team will be dropped from the event!
4. Age: To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Players between the ages of 13 and 17 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THE REQUIRED FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://discord.com/channels/708790719015551017/761211030927441940/786226171864023050
5. Cheating of any kind (mods, emulator, any third party software, cheats, etc) will result in disqualification without prizes from the event, and being banned from all future events. If you believe your opponent cheated, please send any evidence you may have to the tournament staff. In addition to Hacking, "CHEATING" ALSO INCLUDES USING ANY BUG OR UNINTENDED EXPLOIT THAT EXISTS IN THE GAME, intentionally or unintentionally. If this somehow happens to you unintentionally, you should immediately alert your opponent and tournament staff - if you don't, you will be deemed to have been Cheating, and you may be disqualified without prizing and/or banned from all future events.
6. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or grief your opponent in Real Life, such as in any Discord or Twitch chat (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
7. Select matches for this event may be streamed on a one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so!) with #GGtoor in the title. By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and commentate any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
8. The schedule is as follows:
Registration closes: Jan 15, 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT
Check in period(/start seeding) Jan 15, 18:00 IST - Jan 16, 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT
Final Admin/setup open round 1 discord permissions (/bracket size/group assignments) as well as for Influencer/invite division : Jan 16 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT - Jan 18, 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT
round 1: Jan 18, 18:00 IST/7:30 EDT: 240 teams, 20 groups of 12 (each group plays 1 game.) 3 from each advance = 60 teams advance
(If there are a different number of teams, the number of groups, and how many advance from each group, will be adjusted as needed to best to result in 60 teams advancing to the next round.)
round 2: Jan 20, 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT 60 teams, 5 groups of 12 (each group plays 2 games.) 2 from each advance = 10 teams advance
round 3: (Open/semi-finals #1): Jan 21, 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT: 10 teams, all in 1 group (the group plays 6 games.) 6 advance to Grand Finals
Semi-finals #2: Jan 21 [11:00 IST/00:30 EDT - may be adjusted to start at same time as round 1,2, and/or 3, if needed] : up to 24 teams, 2 groups of up to 12 teams (each group plays 4 games.) 2 from each advance = 4 advance to Grand Finals
Grand Finals: Jan 22 18:00 IST/07:30 EDT: 11 teams, all in 1 group (plays 6 games) for the cash prizing. (The 11th team is the Champion's slot, filled by the winner of the last event. )
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.