America/New_York | Jun 14, 2021 to Jun 27, 2021
Participants - 141 / 150 Registered | FFA
This Clash of Clans Tournament will be held starting Monday, June 14th, 2021, and run through June 27th, 2021.
THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE EVENT!
Be sure to Pre-Register NOW to secure your spot and be able to compete for fun, bragging rights, and your share of the $100 prize pool!
(This is a TownHall Level 14 village event.)
1. It is required that you join the GGtoor discord for ongoing updates about the event: https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
2. The rounds of the event will be played over time. (Bo3, Single Elimination bracket.) Each match/round should be played within the set period of time (which will be announced on the discord server above. Visit the #coc-chat channel to discuss the event or ask any questions!)
3. You can do the battles in any clan of your choice, no limitation on level and spectators, but the results must be screenshot and posted in the results channel of the discord server(https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q)
4. Tie breaker will be done by rematch.
5. Scout time 5 mins.
6. When we reach the final Top 8 teams, these matches will be scheduled by staff to all be held on June 27th, and they will be streamed.
7. Any Top 8 matches played without the approval of tournament staff will not be counted.
8. Age: To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Players between the ages of 13 and 17 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THE REQUIRED FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://discord.com/channels/708790719015551017/761211030927441940/786226171864023050
9. Cheating of any kind will result in disqualification without prizes from the event, and being banned from all future events. If you believe your opponent cheated, please send any evidence you may have to the tournament staff. In addition to Hacking, "CHEATING" ALSO INCLUDES USING ANY BUG OR UNINTENDED EXPLOIT THAT EXISTS IN THE GAME, intentionally or unintentionally. If this somehow happens to you unintentionally, you should immediately alert your opponent and tournament staff - if you don't, you will be deemed to have been Cheating, and you may be disqualified without prizing and/or banned from all future events.
10. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or grief your opponent in Real Life, such as in any Discord or Twitch chat (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
11. Select matches for this event may be streamed on a one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so!) with #GGtoor in the title. By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and Shout-cast any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
12. To participate in the event you should use a TownHall Level 14 village. If you really want to, you can use a TH13 instead but you will be putting yourself at a disadvantage, so we strongly recommend you use TH14.
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.