US/Eastern | Aug 05, 2021 | QUADS
Teams - 435 / 435 | Registered 0
This Free Fire Tournament will be begin on Thursday, August 5th, 2021.
THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE EVENT!
Be sure to Pre-Register NOW to secure your spot and be able to compete for fun, bragging rights, and your share of the $100 prize pool!
1. It is required that everyone (team captains and all players on the team) join the GGtoor discord for ongoing updates about the event: https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
2. The rounds of the event will be played over several days. See the schedule below for dates, times, and details for advancing each round.
3. Check in will be required. You can check-in here on tOORnament.com within 48 hours of the event starting. If you do not check in, you will be dropped from the event!
4. Age: To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Players between the ages of 13 and 17 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THE REQUIRED FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://discord.com/channels/708790719015551017/761211030927441940/786226171864023050
5. Cheating of any kind (mods, emulator, any third party software, cheats, etc) will result in disqualification without prizes from the event, and being banned from all future events. If you believe your opponent cheated, please send any evidence you may have to the tournament staff. In addition to Hacking, "CHEATING" ALSO INCLUDES USING ANY BUG OR UNINTENDED EXPLOIT THAT EXISTS IN THE GAME, intentionally or unintentionally. If this somehow happens to you unintentionally, you should immediately alert your opponent and tournament staff - if you don't, you will be deemed to have been Cheating, and you may be disqualified without prizing and/or banned from all future events.
6. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or grief your opponent in Real Life, such as in any Discord or Twitch chat (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
7. Select matches for this event may be streamed on a one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so!) with #GGtoor in the title. By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and commentate any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
8. The schedule is as follows:
round 1: August 5, 18:00 IST/08:30 EDT: 432 teams, 36 groups of 12. (each group plays 1 game.) 4 from each advance = 144 teams advance
(If the number of starting teams is anything other than 432, rounds will be adjusted however staff deems fit, though most likely by only adjusting round 1 in a manner to best to result in 144 teams advancing to the next round.)
round 2: August 6, 18:00 IST/08:30 EDT: 144 teams, 12 groups of 12 (each group plays 2 games.) 3 from each advance = 36 teams advance
round 3: August 6, 19:30 IST/10:00 EDT: 36 teams, 3 groups of 12 (each group plays 3 games.) 4 from each advance = 12 teams advance
round 4 (semi-finals 1): August 7, 12:00 IST/02:30 EDT:1 group of 12 teams, 1 group of 12 (plays 6 games.) 6 advance to Grand Finals
round 5 (semi-finals 2):August 7, 15:00 IST/05:30 EDT: 24 teams, 2 groups of 12 teams (each group plays 6 games.) 3 from each advance = 6 advance to Grand Finals
round 6 (grand finals): August 8, 18:00 IST/08:30 EDT:12 teams, 1 group of 12 teams (plays 6 games) for the cash prizing
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.