US/Eastern | Oct 31, 2021 to Dec 26, 2021 | 3 V 3
Teams - 43 / 32 | Registered 0
GGtoor & ZC are happy to be working together to organize a 3v3 tournament, open to all competitors, aimed at deciding the best Brawl Stars teams!
This Tournament will start Saturday, October 16th, at 8AM EDT (2PM CEST)
THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE EVENT!
Be sure to Pre-Register NOW to secure your spot and be able to compete for fun, bragging rights, and your share of the $250 prize pool!
32 Teams | 6 participants per match | 1 qualified per match
It is required that all of the players join the 2 discord servers:
- GGtoor discord for the qualifiers and for ongoing updates about the event: https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
- ZC Cup discord for league play after qualifiers: https://discord.gg/sjCcqvfyzv
If you leave discords before or during the tournament, your team will be disqualified.
VERY IMPORTANT: Join the #Brawlstars-chat channel of this discord at least 30 minutes before the event begins, and stay there for the duration of the event, to make sure you do not miss any important tournament staff instructions!
All registered teams will play in the main stage, a single elimination bracket, on the GGtoor discord server.
For the Qualifier:
-Teams that lose before the bracket is down to 16 teams are immediately eliminated from the competition.
-When in the round of 16 teams, the 8 teams that win will go to league #1. The 8 that lose will go to league #2.
(This main bracket ends after the round of 16 teams. The quarterfinals, semi-finals and will not be played because all remaining teams will have been placed in league#1 or league #2. )
After the Qualifiers, there will be a season on League Play on the ZC Discord server, which lasts 7 weeks. This will be a round-robin bracket, so over the course of league play each team will play every one of the other 7 teams in the league 1 time each, with 1 game scheduled each week. The maps, match-ups, and results will be announced at the end of the week (Sunday night or Monday morning.)
Scoring for matches during league play is as follows:
- 3 points for a victory
- 1 point for a defeat
- 0 points for a tie
At the end of these 7 weeks, the two teams of each league with the highest score will meet to compete for the cash prize of their league (see PRIZE category)
1. Registration, preparation and start of the games:
- 1.1 Qualifying begins on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 8AM EDT (2PM CEST)
Registration for the event here on Toornament.com will open FOUR (4) HOURS before the event.
IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER BY THE DEADLINE, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE! It is VERY IMPORTANT that you check your time conversion to local time for your time zone so that you do not miss the registration deadline!
- 1.2 The team captain has a maximum of 10 minutes to validate his team's presence and participation in the match in the match room, otherwise the team will be automatically disqualified.
- 1.3 Once you have indicated that you are ready, the match must be started within 10 minutes, otherwise a referee will be free to make you lose a round or more.
• 1.4 In the match room created, its chat can be used to get in touch more easily with your opponents or a referee if a request for refereeing is issued.
Remember to consult the different points of the match before playing it, if you do it means that you accept the conditions, even if the rules are not respected. A game played by bad rules may well be considered valid if you have accepted it.
It should be noted that if a part / map is played, it cannot be contested for bad settings.
A match whose duration is deemed too long by the staff may be canceled, in fact, if your opponent generates a waste of time, immediately notify a referee at the risk of being penalized too.
2. Match formats :
The Qualifier tournament will be run using a Single Elimination Bracket, Bo3 of Bo3 matches..
The 7 weeks of League play will be round robin, Bo5 of Bo3. Scoring will be 3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss, and 0 points for a tie.
The Grand finals will be Bo5 of Bo5.
The maps will be given to you on the GGtoor’s Discord and ZC Discord.
3. Course of the match :
• 3.1 The team located at the top of the bracket hosts the game, details regarding the preparation and running of the game are given in the game rules below.
• 3.2 If a connection problem is encountered, you must refer to the "Disconnection / Tie" chapter of the tournament rules.
• 3.3 Once in a game, do not hesitate to use the chat to address your opponents; the manager of each team must monitor the match sheet and the discord room at least every ten minutes to avoid being disqualified due to his absence during the possible intervention of a referee.
• 3.4 At the end of the match, you must validate the results and show a minimum of respect towards your opponents, the slightest violation of these points will be penalized automatically.
To validate the results, you must send proof of the battlelog, so the tournament organization can validate the result.
Preparation of the game:
Here are the steps to follow to start the game:
• The captain of the top team (on the match sheet) must create the game.
• Once the game has been created, by clicking on the bubble at the top right, he will have access to a "Team code".
• You must then share the team code with your partners and the opposing team (via the match chat on tOOrnament.com)
• You will proceed to the bans in the in-game messaging. More information on these bans in the "bans" chapter
Once all 6 players are in the lounge and on the correct team, the match can be started.
Please note, the nicknames must be contested before the first card is played, staff may choose to disregard any such objection once the match has started. You must verify that the game mode and the map are correct before starting the game.
Once the game has started, it must be played and no restarting will be possible.
4. Unsportsmanlike Conduct:
Sportsmanlike conduct is expected, you must show respect towards your opponents. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or grief your opponent in Real Life, such as in any Discord or Twitch chat (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, or even a lifetime ban, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
5. Substitutes :
2 replacement is allowed. Replacement can be done between each BO but no during a BO.
The replacement must be on of the extra player registered on your team roster on Toornament.com before the event begins, otherwise the player he will not be able to take part in the matches.
6. Disconnection / Tie :
• In case of disconnection and if the player cannot reconnect, a forfeited will be issued for the current game and can join for the next game.
• In the event of a tie, the match in question is replayed with the players using the same brawlers as well as the same star powers and chosen gadgets
7. Cheating: Cheating of any kind will result in disqualification without prizes from the event, and being banned from all future events. If you believe your opponent cheated, please send any evidence you may have to the tournament staff. In addition to Hacking, "CHEATING" ALSO INCLUDES USING ANY BUG OR UNINTENDED EXPLOIT THAT EXISTS IN THE GAME, intentionally or unintentionally. If this somehow happens to you unintentionally, you should immediately alert your opponent and tournament staff - if you don't, you will be deemed to have been Cheating, and may will be disqualified without prizing and banned from all future events.
8. Prohibitions & Ban :
All brawlers except the new brawler of the Season 7’s Brawl Pass (ash) can be played.
There are 2 global bans per team. Bans will take place in the ABBA format, with the team at the top of the bracket ban brawler first. The team at the bottom of the bracket ban 2 brawlers then to finish the team at the top ban a brawler.
To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Players between the ages of 13 and 17 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THE REQUIRED FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE:
10. Streaming and VODs:
Select matches for this event might be streamed on one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so!) with #GGtoor in the title. By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and Shout-cast any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
Qualifying round will be held on the GGtoor discord, starting Oct 16 at 2P CEST/8AM EDT
For those who qualify, League play will start the next week and be held on the ZC Discord for 7 weeks.
After league play ends, the top teams will return to the GGtoor discord and play for the cash prizing on Grand Finale night, December 12th!
It is important to be aware of all of the tournament rules! Your registration commits you to respect these rules.
GGtoor and ZC Cup server rules also apply as well as Supercell's ToS. (https://supercell.com/en/terms-of-service/)
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.