US/Eastern | Oct 09, 2022 | 1 V 1
Participants - 21 / 128 | Registered 0
Join us for our next Cross Duel tournament with a cash prize, and entry is FREE!
Bring your best deck and get ready to duel.
This event will be held Sunday, Oct 9, 2022, starting at 12:00 noon EST.
1. Discord required!: We use Discord to answer any and all questions about our events, as well as to help players find their opponents.
(a) You MUST join our Discord at https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
(b) When you do, please give yourself the Cross Duel role by visiting the #get-roles channel.
(c) After obtaining your role, please ensure you can see the #cd-chat channel. This should be completed at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
2. You must check-in here on tOORnament.com within the hour before the tournament starts. Players that fail to check in MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE. Please remember to convert the times listed here to your local time zone to avoid missing this deadline.
3. Your registration data must be accurate.
4. Age: To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Also see information about prizing for players under 18.
5. Cheating of any kind will result in disqualification without prizes from the event, and being banned from all future events. If you are in a match where you believe your opponent cheated, please send any evidence you may have to the tournament staff. In addition to Hacking, "CHEATING" ALSO INCLUDES USING ANY BUG OR UNINTENDED EXPLOIT THAT EXISTS IN THE GAME, intentionally or unintentionally - UNLESS Staff has made an announcement to everyone about an exception to this rule. If this somehow happens to you unintentionally, you should immediately alert your opponent and tournament staff - if you don't, you will be deemed to have been Cheating, and you will be disqualified without prizing and banned from all future events.
6. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or harass your opponent on Discord, Start.gg, Twitch chat, etc (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, then your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, and/or ban from future events, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
7. RECORDING OPTIONAL: We realize not every player can do this, so this is not mandatory: If you have the capability, live streaming and/or recording video of all of your matches is a good idea, to help eliminate any possibility of any dispute arising as to performance in a given match.
8. STREAMING Select matches for this event may be streamed on one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so-if you do, please add "#GGtoor" to the title and don't forget a time delay so no one can stream snipe you!) By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and Commentate any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
1. At the start of the event, check the Discord for your Duel Room and Table Number. When all four players arrive, you may start your games.
1a. TARDINESS Players have 5 minutes after the start of a round to enter the Duel Room/Table and start the game. If 5 minutes have passed and a player has failed to show up, that player will be eliminated and the other players may start their game with AI to complete the group of 4 needed.
2. Play 3 games. At the end of the 3 games, the two players with the highest point totals will advance to the next round. In the event of a tie, the player with better total placements moves on (e.g. 1st + 1st + 4th = 6; 3rd + 3rd + 1st = 7; player A moves on) If a tiebreaker remains needed, then head-to-head results will break the tie(who placed higher than the other more often.)
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.