US/Eastern | Aug 03, 2022 to Aug 27, 2022 | 5 V 5
Teams - 86 / 128 | Registered 0
This Clash of Clans Tournament is a 5v5 TownHall Level 14 village event and will be held starting August 3 , 2022, through August 27, 2022.
THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE EVENT!
Be sure to Pre-Register NOW to secure your spot and be able to compete for fun, bragging rights, and your share of the $200 prize pool!
Checking into the event is required or you will be dropped from the event before brackets are created. See the rules for more details.
1. It is required that you join the GGtoor discord for ongoing updates about the event: https://discord.gg/GUhyZxFH8Q
1a. All registration data MUST be correct and accurate. DO NOT ENTER INCORRECT DATA! Any team discovered to have entered incorrect birth date, email, discord ID, or any other information being fabricated or otherwise incorrect will be Disqualified Without Prizing, and potentially banned from all future events.
2. The single elimination rounds of the event will be played over time. Each match/round should be played within the set period of time (which will be announced and updated as needed on the discord server above, tentative schedule below. Visit the #coc-chat channel to discuss the event or ask any questions!)
2a. Once teams agree upon the date and time for a match, they must show up timely. If a team doesn't show up at the agreed upon/negotiated time and date for the match (=send/accept the challenge timely when that time comes,) penalties are applied at follows; 0-9 minutes late: no penalty. 10-14 minutes late: -1 star. 15+ min late=LOSS/ Team Disqualified
2b. If teams have trouble agreeing upon a unique time and date for the match, then a default time for the match must be selected. If the teams fail to agree on which of the two default times to select, then a coin toss will be used to select from among the default times.
A] 7.30am IST on the last day of the round
A] 5.30pm IST (8am EDT) on the last day of the round
2c. Matches must be played before the round's ending time/deadline listed on the schedule. If for any reason the match is not played before the round ends, unless one team wins pursuant to rule 2a then the match will result in a Double Disqualification (Both Teams will be eliminated)
3. Check in will be required. You can check-in here on tOORnament.com within 48 hours of the event starting. If you do not check in, expect to be dropped from the event!
4. Tie breaker will be done by the following priority Stars>Destruction>Avg.Time(lowest)>Rematch.
5. The war setup must be according to the following format. 5min Preparation Day, 45mins Battle Day.
6. The Grand Finals will be played on stream. See schedule for more details.
7. To participate in the event you must use a TownHall Level 14 village, and you must use the same account tag as the one you registered with.
8. Only properly registered players on the official roster (including alternates) are eligible to play for the team at any time during the event. New players may not be added to the roster after registration closes/round 1 starts. If an ineligible player attempts to play for the team, any attack/stars generated by that player will be voided and the team will be put on Probation. If a team was already on Probation for using an ineligible player, the penalty will be upgraded to a Disqualification without Prizing. This means new players (or even alternate accounts) MAY NOT be added to the roster after registration closes.
9. If at any time you are unable to field a full team of 5 players because one of the players (or the correct registered account) is unavailable, and you also do not have back-up/alternate players already registered on the roster, then your team will have to forfeit. If a team would forfeit the finals due to insufficient number of available players, the other team would be awarded the first place cash prize, and then both teams would be required to still play an exhibition match with the maximum available/reduced amount of players (such as a 4v4.)
10. Age: To be eligible to participate, a player must be at least 13 years old (or such other age, of greater, as may be required in such player’s country of residence). Players between the ages of 13 and 17 must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THE REQUIRED FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://discord.com/channels/708790719015551017/761211030927441940/786226171864023050
11. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected. You are NOT allowed to be disruptive or grief your opponent in Real Life, such as in any Discord or Twitch chat (or any other actions that could be considered unsportsmanlike conduct except for actions intended to be allowed within the game itself as part of normal game-play.) If you do, your actions may result in a game loss, match loss, or disqualification from the event without prizes, solely at the discretion of the Tournament Staff.
12. Select matches for this event may be streamed on a one of our designated Official Twitch channels. Competitors playing in the event may live stream the event from their own POV as well (and are strongly encouraged to do so!) with #GGtoor in the title. By registering for this event, you agree that we may live re-broadcast your live stream from our designated Twitch channels and commentate any game-play during the course of the event, as well as create VODs of this Content, which we may choose to make available on our official Youtube channels and other platforms, so others may marvel at your awesome plays (or epic fails!)
13. You are allowed to have donators in the clan. Any level clan can be used to play the event match.
14. All scores must be reported via screen shots in #coc-score-reporting
15. Additional rules
A. Timed hits are only required during the Grand Finals.(but optionally are allowed in the lower rounds too, if you want to use them)
B. Any rule violation will result in the offending hit/attack being VOID.
C. The war challenge will be sent the team on the upper side of the bracket.
D. ONLY FOR THE FINALS: All attacks are required to be timed attacks.
Note: Please check the discord to confirm if there are any special changes to the Gameplay rules.
Registration: until August 1, 9pm IST (11:30 am EST)
Check-in & Admin setup: August 1-2
round 1: August 3-6 (4 days)
round 2: August 7-10 (4 days)
round 3: August 11-14 (4 days)
round 4: August 15-17 (3 days)
Round 5 : August 18-20 (3 days)
[if needed: round 6: August 21-22 (2 days) ]
Finale: (Grand Finals, streamed) August 27 (time set by staff)
ALL DECISIONS BY THE TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS EVENT ARE FINAL.